Maine Workers' Compensation Attorneys
Are you a worker in Maine who has suffered a work-related injury? Do you need an experienced attorney to help you seek workers’ compensation benefits?
At Reben, Benjamin & March, our Maine workers' compensation lawyers have helped thousands of clients who have suffered similar serious work-related injuries. If you have been injured on the job, we encourage you to contact our Portland law firm to schedule a free telephone consultation.
Trusted Legal Service ▪ Selected for Inclusion in "The Best Lawyers in America"*
Many injured workers who come to our law firm have been referred to us by satisfied clients or other attorneys. Our Maine workers' compensation lawyers are recognized as tireless advocates for injured workers. In fact, attorney Charles March has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of workers' compensation since 2009.
Every Job, Every Injury, Every Step of the Way
We walk every step with clients who have suffered the following types of injuries:
- Traumatic injuries to muscles, tendons and bones
- Head and brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries (caused by heavy lifting, etc.)
- Soft tissue injuries, knee injuries and shoulder injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis and hearing loss
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lung/airways conditions caused by exposure to toxins (such as asthma)
- Stress-related injuries, such as hypertension, heart attacks and anxiety
Our Maine workers' compensation lawyers are dedicated to securing results for clients who have been injured in any employment situation, including construction accidents, accidents on a defense base, shipyard or railroad, delivery/semi truck accidents and office accidents.
State and Federal Workers' Compensation Laws
We know how to sort out the complexities and use both state and federal workers' compensation laws to benefit YOU, including:
Are you unsure whether you have a workers' compensation claim or a discrimination case ? Our Maine workers' compensation lawyers will always take the time to listen to your situation, answer your questions and explain the legal options available to you.
Our Workers' Comp Lawyers' Demonstrated Success
No matter the situation, we will work diligently to secure the workers' compensation benefits you need and deserve. Our recent successes include:
- On behalf of a female shipyard worker suffering emotional distress after experiencing harassment, we successfully pursued workers' compensation claims and state and federal gender discrimination claims, resulting in substantial compensation for her.
- A 28-year machinist for a large defense parts manufacturer was diagnosed with occupational asthma. We proved his airways were injured by the gradual exposure to air filled with oils and metal working fluids which gradually caused his asthma.
- A long-term electrician for a large shipbuilder was awarded over $530,000 for future losses in medical and wage loss benefits for his work-related back injury.
Contact Our Law Office
To schedule a free telephone consultation with a Maine workers' compensation lawyer at our Portland law firm, call 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 toll free or (207) 874-4771. You may also contact us online.
Do you have questions about Maine workers' compensation? Please visit our Maine Workers' Compensation Law FAQ page.
* The Best Lawyers in America® 2011. Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC