Helping Secure Workers' Compensation Benefits for Professional Truck and Delivery Drivers
Voted "Best Lawyers in America" in the area of workers' compensation
At Reben, Benjamin & March, we have vigorously represented truck drivers for more than 40 years. Our lawyers are committed to securing the workers' compensation benefits they need to cover lost wages, medical expenses, vocational retraining and all other applicable costs.
If you are a truck driver who has been seriously injured on the job and is now in need of strong representation before the workers' compensation board, we can help. Call 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 toll-free or (207) 874-4771 to schedule a free telephone consultation to discuss your case. You may also contact us online.
Selected for inclusion in "Best Lawyers in America"* for workers' compensation! We are recognized throughout Maine and across the nation for our knowledge and experience in workers' compensation law. In fact, attorney Charles March has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of workers' compensation since 2009.
Truck/Delivery Driver Injuries Covered by Workers' Compensation
Our firm works diligently to secure the necessary workers' compensation benefits for seriously injured truck drivers. We are committed to protecting your financial security, whether you sustained a serious work injury as a result of:
- Poor ergonomics in trucks resulting in a gradual and debilitating injury
- Job duties such as loading freight, tightening loads and unloading heavy materials/packages
- Repetitive overuse of the back or arms leading to repetitive stress injuries
- Hazardous road conditions and added pressures caused by modern technology such as QUALCOMMs that force drivers to drive specific routes, even if another route is safer
- A slip and fall at work
- A motor vehicle accident
Skilled Representation of Professional Drivers From Major Companies
Our clients — from United Parcel Service (UPS), ABF Freight System, Yellow, North American Van Lines, FedEx and most other major companies — can all attest to the skill with which our attorneys handled their cases. In fact, our representation of the Teamsters Union in Maine means that we are actively involved in truck and delivery driver issues on a daily basis.
Sample Trucker Claims
Our attorneys have successfully negotiated and litigated many truck and delivery driver workers' compensation claims. Here is a small sample of our success:
- We helped UPS drivers combat discrimination resulting from their workers' compensation claims (Piper v. UPS ).
- We won significant lost wage awards covering gradual injuries to the spine resulting from poorly suspended seats (Nadeau v. UPS.
- We successfully combated an “independent contractor” defense by North American Van Lines (NAVL) and won workers' compensation benefits for a NAVL truck driver (Specha v. NAVL.
- We won several negligence cases for drivers who slipped and suffered severe head, shoulder and knee injuries due to negligent maintenance of walkways by customers.
Please note, we handle many third party claims for truck and delivery drivers who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence or recklessness of another. Our lawyers have extensive experience in the area of personal injury.
Contact the lawyers who are listed among the “Best Lawyers in America” in the area of workers compensation. Call 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 toll-free or (207) 874-4771 to schedule a free telephone consultation to discuss your truck driver injuries. You may also contact us online.