Employee Rights Lawyers in Maine
At Reben, Benjamin & March, we are passionate advocates on behalf of employee rights. Through years of experience representing many large Maine unions and individual workers statewide, we have gained a thorough knowledge of state and federal employment laws that protect the rights of employees.
More Than 100 Years of Employment Law Experience
The employee rights attorneys at our law firm have more than 100 years of combined employment law experience. No case is too large or complex for our attorneys. We have the experience to seek creative and unique solutions and litigate aggressively on our clients' behalf when necessary. We also work to resolve employment law disputes without a trial through negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
We offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your case. We represent clients throughout Maine and across the United States. To speak with an employee rights attorney in Maine, contact us toll free at 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 or call (207) 874-4771.
Selected for inclusion in "Best Lawyers in America"* in the area of labor law
Our Portland, Maine, employment lawyers are well-respected for their experience in employment and labor law. In fact, attorney Howard T. Reben has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America* for more than 20 years.
Our employee rights attorneys have extensive experience in a wide range of employment law matters. Some of the employment law issues we handle include:
- Wrongful discharge: Do you believe you have been wrongfully terminated from your job?
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims: Were you retaliated against for blowing the whistle on an employer's illegal actions?
- Severance agreements : Do you need help negotiating a favorable severance package with your employer?
- Employee discrimination and harassment: Are you the victim of sexual harassment or workplace discrimination based on age, religion, race, ethnicity, sex/gender, disability, sexual orientation or pregnancy status?
- Union disputes/labor law: Are you involved in a union dispute, grievance arbitration or collective bargaining?
- Wage and hour law (FLSA and state laws): Has your employer failed to give you meal/rest breaks or pay you minimum wage or overtime?
- Employee misclassification: Do you suspect that you have been misclassified as an exempt, salaried employee?
Contact Our Employment Attorneys in Portland
The employee rights attorneys at our law firm represent clients throughout Maine and across the nation. If you need to speak with an attorney about an important employment law matter, we encourage you to contact our firm. Our law office is located in Portland, Maine, but we travel extensively. Call us toll free at 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 or at (207) 874-4771, or contact us by e-mail.
* The Best Lawyers in America® 2011. Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC