Construction workers pay for their hard work every day with serious injuries caused by construction accidents, overexertion or repetitive stress syndrome.
At Reben, Benjamin & March, we strive to secure much-needed workers' compensation benefits for construction workers who have suffered severe work-related trauma. Over the years, our attorneys have won many workers' compensation claims for clients who have suffered disk injuries to the neck or back, torn ligaments, tendinitis or other serious bodily harm.
Call 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 toll free or 207-874-4771 to schedule a free telephone consultation to discuss your workers' compensation options in the wake of a serious construction accident. You may also contact us online.
Selected for inclusion in "Best Lawyers in America"* for workers' compensation! We are recognized throughout Maine and across the nation for our knowledge and experience in workers' compensation law. In fact, attorney Charles March has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of workers' compensation since 2009.
Fighting For Your Security, No Matter What The Injury
Our firm works diligently to secure medical benefits, lost wages and vocational retraining costs for seriously injured construction workers. We are committed to protecting your financial security, whether you sustained a serious work injury as a result of:
- Repetitive use of the shoulders, knees or another body part leading to repetitive stress injuries
- Lifting injuries
- Roof falls and ladder accidents
- Traumatic injuries from power equipment or manual tools
- Operating heavy equipment and equipment malfunctions
- Driving injuries
- Loading or unloading trucks
- Slip-and-falls, including falls on the ice
Our workers' compensation lawyers vigorously represent workers in steel fabrication, brickwork/masonry, bridge construction, highway work, painting, roofing, dry walling and all other construction trades. In addition, we represent longshoremen, harbor workers and shipbuilders seeking compensation under the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA).
A Record Of Success In Construction Accident Cases
Our attorneys have successfully negotiated and litigated many construction workers' compensation claims. Here is a small sample of our success:
- We won full compensation for bridge construction workers whose backs were injured over the course of many years.
- We successfully proved that a pre-existing knee condition can be aggravated and is considered a work injury that requires major knee reconstruction or replacement.
- We won a large benefit award for a crane operator who was fired because his injury required accommodations on the job due to a work injury.
Contact Our Firm To Learn How We Can Help
Contact the lawyers who are listed among the "Best Lawyers in America" in the area of workers' compensation. Call 877-413-0861 | 800-622-7911 toll free or 207-874-4771 to schedule a free telephone consultation to discuss your construction accident injury. You may also contact us online.